Employer Identification Number Application

If your organization employs one or more individuals, you must get an Employer Identification Number (EIN). Even if your business does not employ anyone, other circumstances will necessitate the use of an EIN. To know more about how to get your EIN, or whether you need one, please contact us and we will work closely to you to sort all of your employment affairs.


Contact Us

You can contact us either by phone, mail, email, or the form below.

Phone: 718-298-5251 | 512-8US-ATTY

Fax: 718-298-5279

Address: 91-16 Sutphin Blvd Suite 202, Jamaica NY 11435

Email: [email protected] 

Disclaimer! Contacting us through this website does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship!